I am on my third Subaru. I have had cars in between these three Subarus but I cannot love them like I love the motherships these cars really are.
But why?! Oh let me count the ways.
- Totally dig the rugged look
- AWD. Dude. AWD is a total necessity in the frozen tundra from October to April. The snow can be something and up here, the town doesn’t shut down for 6″ of snow.
- Their customer service is incredibly accommodating. My local service center can get us in and out quickly and everyone is always smiling.
- They encourage me to bring my dog when I’m in for service. ENCOURAGE.
- I find them incredibly comfortable.
- Their dash is in line with modern technology. However, I will say my last sales guy had no idea how to use it, I have a 14 year old, so I was all good.
- Safety. Safety. Safety. There’s a good chance my current Sube is going to be the cars my girls drive, so the fact my car was top ranked in safety in it’s class makes me feel awesome. I mean, my insurance went DOWN when we bought it. What is up with that?
I love my Subaru. It makes me happy.